Friday, 24 August 2007

Eden's Puppet


My puppet is supposed to be a mutant ninja with a woolly cape on. He has one bird eye, one red eye and a chainsaw attached just past his elbow. He has a black wooden leg, a green face, a big chin, and has bumps on his head. He is made from a Janola bottle. I had to paper Mache his head then I had to strap masking tape around the head. Then I pushed it into the top of the bottle. Then I had to paint the head and build up the nose and one eye. How did I get the cape? I traded 4 arms and legs to get a cape. I made him a paper and cardboard crossbow to fire arrows at anything he wants. He’s got an orange bloodstain on the right side of his head. He’s got guns instead of hands. The reason why he has a wooden leg is because the other ninja’s didn’t like him so they cut his leg off. There are a small amount of things I still need to do like make feet for him, colour the crossbow and join it on and make it fire. Then I will repaint him and put his cape on.
By Eden

No comments: